If you would like to try live chat for OpenCart integration on your online store, please check the below step-by-step instructions.
- Log into your Provide Support account Control Panel, follow there My Account / Chat Button Codes page and choose 'Fully Featured Chat Button Code with Uploadable Online / Offline Images'. Copy the code.
- Log into your OpenCart admin panel
- Follow there Design / Theme Editor section
- Choose your store
- Proceed to editing common/footer template by clicking "Edit" (pencil) icon
- You need to insert your chat button code to the appeared Theme editor. The code should be added before closing
- Save changes
Please note! If you use Modern embedded chat window, the position of your chat button is configured in your chat window settings on the Account Settings / Visitor Live Chat Messenger page. In case you use Classic chat window, you would need to generate Floating chat button code on the My Account / Chat Button Codes / Fully Featured Chat Button Code with Uploadable Online / Offline Images page.